Welcome!
Hello and welcome to our brand new blog, Abroad with a Blonde and a Brunette! I'm Emily Farabaugh (the blonde) and in one month, I will be abroad in Europe with my dear friend and fellow adventurer, Nicole Feldman (the brunette). Here's a slightly outdated snapshot of the two of us:
If we look happy in that picture, it's nothing compared to
the excitement we are feeling right now as we prepare for our upcoming travels. We are both juniors at Christendom College, ready to spend our spring semester studying in the Eternal City, Rome! But before we even get there, we've got a bit of traveling to do first in the United Kingdom.
Nicole and I started this blog to keep family and friends up to date about where we are, what we are doing, and share TONS of pictures! Nicole is an amazing photographer, so I can definitely promise that there will be lots of high-quality photos. We are both keeping travel journals as well, but we'll post pictures on our blog with a brief summary of the day's adventures so that other people can journey along with us.
Just to give you a sneak preview of the countries we'll be visiting: Before I even leave the United States, Nicole will be going to the Czech Republic and Austria with her mom, and then Amsterdam with her grandparents. I'm going to meet up with her in London, where we'll spend about two and a half weeks, taking trips to Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, Scotland, and more! Then we'll leave England and head over to Ireland to meet up with two friends of ours and do some sightseeing through the Irish countryside for a few days. Finally, we'll make our way to Roma, Italia, for the semester to begin.
Please keep us in your prayers as we embark on this life-changing semester. The next time you'll hear from one of us will be when 'The Brunette" begins her travels in just two weeks!!!
If we look happy in that picture, it's nothing compared tothe excitement we are feeling right now as we prepare for our upcoming travels. We are both juniors at Christendom College, ready to spend our spring semester studying in the Eternal City, Rome! But before we even get there, we've got a bit of traveling to do first in the United Kingdom.
Nicole and I started this blog to keep family and friends up to date about where we are, what we are doing, and share TONS of pictures! Nicole is an amazing photographer, so I can definitely promise that there will be lots of high-quality photos. We are both keeping travel journals as well, but we'll post pictures on our blog with a brief summary of the day's adventures so that other people can journey along with us.
Just to give you a sneak preview of the countries we'll be visiting: Before I even leave the United States, Nicole will be going to the Czech Republic and Austria with her mom, and then Amsterdam with her grandparents. I'm going to meet up with her in London, where we'll spend about two and a half weeks, taking trips to Oxford, Bath, Stratford-upon-Avon, Scotland, and more! Then we'll leave England and head over to Ireland to meet up with two friends of ours and do some sightseeing through the Irish countryside for a few days. Finally, we'll make our way to Roma, Italia, for the semester to begin.
Please keep us in your prayers as we embark on this life-changing semester. The next time you'll hear from one of us will be when 'The Brunette" begins her travels in just two weeks!!!
I will be praying for your Grand Adventure!
ReplyDeleteSafe Travels!!!!! Prayers for a wonderful adventure full of memory making moments. Love you!!!
ReplyDelete